- contact info (AIM or email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- screen resolution: I have no idea, nor do I know how to figure it out, as I'm quite useless when it comes to computers.
url of background image (if necessary): Actually, I was thinking to use this: http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/PaintedKnight/?action=view¤t=The-Lion-King-the-lion-king-1922676.jpg as the header. As the background itself, a solid color wouldn't be bad.
- style of your journal (generator, modular indent, etc.): Generator, I'm fairly sure, though I've no idea what that means. =]
- colors: Black, darker yellow but not gold, dark green. Whatever else your creative flair says looks good. (If the header needs to be altered to fit the color, or vice versa, feel free.)
- fonts: Ariel, or once again whatever you think looks good. I'm pretty much giving the creator creative license, as they say. =]
- anything specific (lyrics, borders, etc.): - Sigh. I'm terrible at being specific. As for lyrics, to suit the header, the lyric, "Teenagers scare the livin' shit outta me," by MCR sounds appropriate. Obviously, that can go on the header. Or anywhere. I wouldn't know what to do with it. But I like the lyric. The borders can be thin, 1 pixel sounds decent. Or 3. Whatever looks best to you. You can do whatever you'd like as a background, honestly, as long as you think it fits the header and my preferred colors. If boxes(entries) can be centered, that would be nice, but not necessary. If there's a background (and not just a solid color), I'd prefer it not to be fixed. I know this all sounds really random, which goes to show I'm horrible with layouts and the like.
I apologize for my horrible request.
an example would be most helpful! I don't have one, but I'll search. Don't hold your breath, though - you'll faint.